RSS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our first snow of the season!

I'm not postin' pictures.  It's too pathetic.  (Trish would laugh at me.)  As Royal (almost 3yrs) said when he came down this morning.  "It's not all all snow, just plumps of it."

But, snow it is, and for it I am thankful.  Still envious of my brother who got caught in a blizzard as he was driving to Omaha, Nebraska last week.  The same blizzard Kim anticipated as her family was ready to head from Nebraska to Tennessee.   Could someone at least bring me a snowcone?  Throw a snowball my direction?   Ahh... a Missourian I am and probably always will be, but it wasn't always so and that Vermont blood runs frostily through my veins.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I would love to laugh at your picture. We in NY aren't actually as snow covered as usual if that helps? The kids are still enjoying crunching through it in their snow boots and I insist I am freezing to death! I am glad so far it's a milder snowy winter....we're supposed to get more any day now. I will have the kids throw some snow at Missouri and maybe it will reach ya?

Trish said...

Oh have I whined yet that I am freezing? I am! It seems my hands, feet, and nose will never reach a human body temperature again!! BRRR!

Unknown said...

A little ground red (cayenne) pepper in your socks will increase circulation to your feet. It helps when your feet are tired, but I bet it would help keep them warm!

Let's talk to Dad about the weather... maybe he'll arrange for some of our warmer weather for you and some of your cold, snowy stuff for me. Just for a week or so, how's that?

Trish said...

Never hurts to ask! ;)