RSS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lachlann & Shanna's wedding

By a minor miracle, we made it to our friends wedding last weekend. It was the sweetest wedding I've ever been to. The groom and the other young men came marching in from across the field, blowing shofars and shouting. They stopped and Lachlann came forward... I don't think there was a dry eye there when Shanna took off running to meet him and they hugged for the very first time.





I wanted to share this video of their first dance with you.  I thought it was simply beautiful. The girls dancing in the circle are Shanna's sisters.  The music is being played and sung by our mutual friend and my neighbor, Alan Martin. 




Not only was it a beautiful wedding and a great celebration, but several families we knew stayed over from Family Week (a Passover gathering in KY) and fellowshipped with us.  Wish we could've stayed longer, but that's life on a farm...

1 comments:

Trish said...

very special wedding! It looks lovely :)