RSS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One tickled chickie

The story I posted here was published in the latest edition of Countryside & Small Stock Journal- March/April 2010.  I'm quite tickled.

What especially blesses me is that it has already blessed someone else!  I hadn't even received the latest issue yet but had a message the other day on Facebook from a gal my age who had read it and wondered if I was the same KW from MO with six kids as the one who wrote the piece.  She and her family are planning to move to southern MO.  Anyway...  ya just never know how Yahweh will use you.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Oh that is so neat! Congrats! I am not at all surprised that you would be published! I am very happy for you!

Trish said...

Tim was excited to hear about this, and read through your aticle he enjoyed it and we're both really happy for you! I hope that this can become a regular occurance in your life you've always been talented in writting!

Trish

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.