RSS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

prayer request

Hey wonderful readers,
 
I could really use some prayer this week. My lower back has had some issues for awhile but I twisted wrong or something just before Thanksgiving Day and I've been up and down with it since.  Mostly down.  I thought I was on the mend (able to do some stretching and light pilates) but this morning's chores did me in.  Again.  It hurts worse than ever.  So, I could use prayer for my lower back specifically, and also against discouragement.  Some of you know how discouraging chronic pain is, especially when you have a large household to manage!  Bobby's having a hard time finding work (and we don't qualify for unemployment - chew on that for a moment... zero income) so that adds to the effect...  But on the bright side, he's home to help around here.
 
You get the picture.
 
'Priciate it!
~K~
 

1 comments:

Trish said...

I am praying for income, and your pain. I have some hip/low back pain but it's never bad enough to keep me down yet...I really feel for you but I know you also do well in adversity and will grow somehow in this

HUGS

Trish